The College of Engineering is committed to your success as a student and beyond. Our Engineering Career Services (ECS) office offers support, guidance, and resources to help you with every step of your job search. Whether you are interested in gaining practical experience through a co-op position or an internship, or entering the professional world upon your graduation, ECS provides a variety of services from career planning to offer evaluation and negotiation. We encourage you to take advantage of these services both as a student and as an alum of the College.
ECS provides comprehensive services and programs designed to enable students to identify, facilitate, and negotiate successful career opportunities. ECS offers an online job system that employers use to communicate with students by posting job opportunities and promoting on-campus recruiting activities.
ECS services include:
- Workshops and seminars
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews
- Career fairs and on-campus recruiting events
- Internship, co-op, and full-time job postings
- Company databases and contact information
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
- Presentations for classes and student organizations
- Personal consultation appointments